Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Really? 13 years!!!! This shit is still in the NEWS???

"I believe so," Pac said about his opinion of Puffy's involvement. "I have proof, things I could say that could back up my claim but that's not for the world to know about. It's between me and him and only he knows. So every time he say it didn't happen, that's the only thing that makes this become an issue to eveybody. Because you seen what I said in the Vibe article, I basically bowed out and was gonna go ahead about my life. The next issue, it wasn't even the next issue because them cowards waited about four issues before they got their story together. Four issues later, half of New York is commenting on me getting shot and before they were all like 'We didn't see nothin'.' ...As far as hip-hop, I'm not the God but on the West Coast, I sold five million in two months, Biggie's album been out two years barely touching two million. This n*gga done had 50 remixes, a thousand, he got everybody in New York in his videos and still barely touching two million. I been out two months and my sh*t sold five million with two videos out, I'm just starting. These n*ggas can't touch us. They can't, really, it's funny." (VIBE)

No comments:

Post a Comment