Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mindless Souls presents...Young Free

What up! We (Mindless Souls) wanted to do something a different... See, we put up all of these celebrity posts, and blogs, and statements etc... This is a hip-hop site, and what better way to show our appreciation for the genre by following an up and comer in the biz. This is a six-part series... Ladies and Gents... Young Free.



Mindless Souls what it look like?!?!? I feel like a news reporter or something! As I'm emailing you my post, I'm on my laptop looking for "The Carter" Documentary. Idk why I'm doing this, but I wanna see how different niggas do this shit. I had a big show like 3 nights ago, and I freestyled my whole set. Like, no background vocals, nada. Why? I blame it on the drugs, and the party life. I've recorded about 3 mixtapes worth of music in the last 2 weeks. Thanksgiving eve, like 9 songs, I went to bed @ 630, and I was back up @ 9. This is the life I want... Girls come snd go. A nigga like myself just record my nigga. Typical people wouldn't comprehend that hunger. Like, I feel like I'm the BEST rapper alive sometimes. I think that's why I couldn't fuck with Black Sunday. I felt like I was light years ahead of niggas. I got with B and elevated. He's Cortez 2 my Wayne. Lol. We are really elsewhere. That's nothing against J-rip or whoever, but I'm a fucking different specie than them niggas. They ain't friends of mines. They competition to me. Them niggas frozen food, and thet need me to heat em up. I like Privy. Like, I like his hunger. I like Madison Jay, snyp, Bonez, and I think that's where it stops. I look @ Raleigh and laugh. Fuck with me. The radio station is wack, the artists don't have an outlet. Ooh well. What can you do? My brand is growing as we speak, eeerybody want me to do their venue, or songs, and I luv the luv. It's cool. Mark and Money showed me luv way back. And I appreciate it. A! I'm tired of typing! I luv yall. -FRee-O dec 2nd 2thousand9

No comments:

Post a Comment