Monday, December 14, 2009

our 20 favorite albums of the 2000's

20. "Speakerboxx/The Love Below" - Outkast
19."Kala" - M.I.A.
18."King" - T.I.
17."God Son" - Nas
16. "Future sex/love sounds - Justin Timberlake
15."I am...Sasha Fierce" Beyonce
14. "Fishscale" - Ghostface killah
13. "Stillmatic" -Nas
12."Late Registration" -Kanye West
11. "Tha Carter 2" -Lil Wayne
10. "Lord Willin" - The Clipse
9. "The Fix" - Scarface
8. "Attention Deficit" -Wale
7. "BP3" -Jay-Z
6. "The college dropout" -Kanye West
5. "Black Album" -Jay-Z
4. "Food and liquor" -Lupe Fiasco
3. 808's and heartbreak" - Kanye West
2. Graduation - Kanye West.
1. Blueprint - Jay-Z
Yeah, yeah, yeah... We know. A LOT of Ye' and Jay-Z! ( In fact, every Kanye West album is on our list) this was pure hip-hop and r&b) Blueprint was the favorite amongst the people who helped compile this list! It got 7 first place votes. Lupe's "Food and Liquor" suprised me, bc I personally liked "The Cool" a lot better. Idk. An up and down decade for music, but I like what's coming up, I think hip-hop is making a turn for the better. And oh yeah... My favorite hip-hop album of thisd decade was...(Drum roll!) "Be" -Common.

No comments:

Post a Comment